ENDLESS™ DUNGEON EARLY UNLOCK OUT NOW ON PC & CONSOLES
Early Unlock starts today for all owners of the Last Wish Edition. Owners of the Standard Edition will get to enjoy rogue-lite antics and tactical mayhem starting October 19th
Paris, October 17th -- It’s hard to believe that the day has finally come! ENDLESS™ Dungeon is now available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox for all owners of the Last Wish Edition. Standard Edition owners will follow with the full release this Thursday, October 19th.
WATCH THE LAUNCH TRAILER
In ENDLESS™ Dungeon, you find yourself stranded in a mysterious abandoned space station. Your goal is to fight your way to the exit all the while protecting your crystal from never-ending waves of monsters… or die trying, get reloaded, and try again!
Welcome to ENDLESS™ Dungeon, our shiny new squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game set in the ENDLESS™ universe where guns, turrets and brains will keep you alive right up to the point that they don’t.
- Unique blend of genres: Rogue-lite meets twin-stick shooter meets tactical tower-defense!
- Squad up: Team up with friends in co-op up to 3 players, or play with AI partners in single-player as you attempt to escape the Station
- Die-and-retry: Yes, dying is a key feature! You will die and you will die a lot. Learn from it to delve deeper into the station as you level up alongside the heroes.
- Play your way: Customize everything! There are loads of guns and turrets to choose from, and as you progress through the game, you’ll unlock more ways than ever to customize your gameplay.
- Space Western setting: Dive headlong into the ambiance, music, and lighting of the ENDLESS Universe as it takes on a Space Western setting with musical tracks from Arnaud Roy and American folk artist Lera Lynn
- Meaningful meta-progression: Customize, run, repeat in an endlessly entertaining cycle of sci-fi violence where each run sees you uncover more of the Station’s secrets, plunder its resources, loot its treasures, and unlock new Districts, Heroes, customization and more!
2 DAYS LEFT TO GET SPECIAL BONUSES
If you pre-order the Last Wish Edition between now and October 19th, you'll not only get all of the great tactical-action roguelite game content, but also the pre-order exclusive "Dawn of the End" and "Pioneer Elite" skins packs! So, what are you waiting for?
See you in the dungeon!
- The Ampliteam
About Amplitude Studios SAS:
Amplitude Studios SAS is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 170 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our most current titles include the upcoming ENDLESS ™ DUNGEON, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game, and HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where players combine cultures and lead their people from the Ancient to the Modern Era. We’re best known for our critically acclaimed ENDLESS™ series, played by millions worldwide, including ENDLESS SPACE, ENDLESS LEGEND, Dungeon of the ENDLESS, and ENDLESS SPACE 2.
Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
About SEGA® Europe Limited:
SEGA Europe Limited is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Two Point Studios, Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and Hardlight. SEGA Europe’s website is located at www.sega.co.uk