AMPLIFIED 2024: GET ENDLESS™ LEGEND FOR FREE, PLUS MAJOR NEW UPDATES FOR ENDLESS™ DUNGEON AND HUMANKIND™
Paris, January 17th – To celebrate its 13th anniversary, Amplitude Studios’ annual community event AMPLIFIED is back with freebies, promotions, streams, game updates, news and more. For the first time ever, Amplitude will be giving out a limited number of its critically acclaimed game ENDLESS™ Legend for free via Games2Gether. Players will also be able to check out the “Wild Cards” update for ENDLESS™ Dungeon and the “Georges Sand” update for HUMANKIND™, plus two days of streams and promos across the entire franchise!
AMPLIFIED 2024 runs from January 18th to 24th and you can tune into the streams on January 18th and 19th here.
Here’s a closer look at what’s planned.
GET ENDLESS™ LEGEND FREE VIA GAMES2GETHER FROM JANUARY 18th at 15:00 GMT
ENDLESS™ Legend is Amplitude’s critically acclaimed 2014 fantasy 4X title in which players incarnate one of 8 asymmetrical factions and control every aspect of their civilization as they fight to save the dying home world of Auriga.
Grab it for free when you sign-up (or sign in!) to the Amplitude Games2Gether by visiting the Rewards Page. Once you click “Redeem” and link your Steam account, the game will appear automatically in your Steam library. Subject to availability.
PLAY THE ENDLESS™ DUNGEON “WILD CARDS” FREE UPDATE – OUT TOMORROW
With all the great player feedback received at release, the team have been hard at work adding improvements to the game and cooking up some new content. The “Wild Cards” free update is out January 18th on PC. Here are some highlights:
- Station Cards: At the start of each district, players can choose a card to stack a new bonus for their run for things like economy, turrets, medkits, and more!
- District Drawbacks: When choosing a district, players will encounter a gameplay modifier and will need to adapt to survive!
- 4 Alternative Monsters: Face off against terrifying variations of your favourite monsters. Acid beam spider, anyone?
- New free skins: Created in collaboration with various content creators.
Plus, on both PC & consoles:
- Japanese Language Voice Pack: Full Japanese voiceover for the game available free on PC & console. Two Japan-themed skins are available directly in-game to celebrate this release!
Full patch notes here.
HUMANKIND™ DEFINITIVE EDITION + GEORGES SAND FREE UPDATE - OUT NOW
The definitive edition of HUMANKIND™ is out now on PC! Players will also receive the "Georges Sand" free update. Here’s a few highlights:
- Culture Rebalancing: Many cultures from the base game, “Together We Rule”, and all DLCs have been tweaked.
- Added a Dev Mode Menu: To help modders test their creations, we have added a dev mode tool.
- Non-exclusive Culture Options: A new game setup option to allow more than one empire to play the same culture.
- More map generation options: Map ratio, wonder density, and independent people density.
- New and rebalanced AI personas: We’ve added over a dozen new personas for you to play against.
Full patch notes here.
FRANCHISE WIDE PROMOS & TWO DAYS PACKED WITH STREAMS
As with every year, expect to see great discounts across all Amplitude games and across many platforms!
Hope to see you there!
- The Ampliteam
About Amplitude Studios SAS: Amplitude Studios SAS is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest strategy games with the help of our players! Founded in 2011 and acquired by SEGA in 2016, we are a team of over 170 developers based in Paris with an international team hailing from all over the world.
Our most current titles include the upcoming ENDLESS ™ DUNGEON, a squad-based rogue-lite tactical action game, and HUMANKIND™, a historical strategy epic where players combine cultures and lead their people from the Ancient to the Modern Era. We’re best known for our critically acclaimed ENDLESS™ series, played by millions worldwide, including ENDLESS SPACE, ENDLESS LEGEND, Dungeon of the ENDLESS, and ENDLESS SPACE 2. Our close relationship with the community is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We’re proud of the way we create games together with our players via Games2Gether, our custom-built community platform that enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
About SEGA® Europe Limited: SEGA Europe Limited is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Two Point Studios, Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and Hardlight. SEGA Europe’s website is located at www.sega.co.uk