The Amazons Hero Pack will be free-to-keep if claimed from September 24th until October 8th, and introduces two of the fiercest female heroes of the age to A Total War Saga: TROY.
Take on the role of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons, or her fierce warrior-queen sister Penthesilea and carve out a new legacy for your tribes. Both characters welcome new and unique campaigns, as well as a diverse host of features including the first female-only Total War army roster and the first horde faction for A Total War Saga: TROY.
As Hippolyta, players can capture sacred regions to gather Amazon Treasures and unlock Amazon Kingdom milestones to rank up your units, improve diplomatic deals and instantly complete Royal Decrees. As Penthesilea, with a horde army at your side, roam the world and capture new settlements. Each settlement grants you unique War Spoils, which you can use to boost your campaign.
The Amazons DLC goes on sale from September 24th but can be redeemed for free until October 8th if players have signed up to Total War Access and have linked it to their Epic account.
Further details about the Amazons Hero Pack and how to redeem it can be found on the Total War FAQ here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-troy-amazons-faq/
Amazons DLC Overview
- Two new factions – Penthesilea’s Amazons and Hippolyta’s Amazons
- Two new epic heroes – with custom models, animation, VO, skills and abilities
- All-new unit rosters consisting only of female warriors and cavalry units
- New faction mechanics: Amazon Kingdom, Blood Oath, Rites of Initiation
- New Epic Missions chains
- New heroes, buildings, events, Royal Decrees, and other faction content
- Introduction of a horde faction (Penthesilea’s Amazons)
- New horde mechanic: War Spoils